What better way to prepare for the Grand Prix than to feel the rush of being behind the wheel at Phillip Island for yourself?
Be whisked away in a private helicopter from Melbourne to the iconic Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, where you will be greeted by a selection of our track ready Porsches. Under the guidance of Porsche Track Experience instructors, drive the brand new 911 GT3 (type 992), 911 Carrera, 718 Cayman GTS and the 718 Boxster GTS .
Feel the capabilities of a Porsche in its natural habitat. A return helicopter ride will land you directly at the Porsche Pavilion, our purpose built hospitality suite located on turn two at Albert Park, ready to absorb the Formula 1® Heineken® Australian Grand Prix 2022.*
Feel a greater appreciation for the race that the drivers are set to face after having experienced for yourself every acceleration, brake and thrill.
- Friday April 8, 7:20am (Includes entry to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Friday)
- Friday April 8, 10:10am (Includes entry to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Friday)
- Friday April 8, 1:00pm (Includes entry to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Saturday)
- Saturday April 9, 10:10am (Includes entry to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Saturday)
- Saturday April 9, 1:00pm (Includes entry to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Sunday)
Limited to 9 drivers per session.
Places are strictly limited. Book now to secure your position on this not-to-be-missed enthusiast experience.
This event will be held in conjunction with the Victorian State Government Covid-19 rules and regulations at the time of the event, whereby QR code check in and confirmation of Covid-19 Vaccination certificate is required.
- Valid, full driver's licence required (probationary driver's licences not accepted)
- Prerequisite: An advanced level of driving ability is required. Only those applications where the participant has previous relevant driving experience may be accepted at the sole discretion of PCA. This includes, however is not limited to, the following: Porsche Track Experience Precision Plus (Level 2) or above; Porsche Experience events, e.g. Porsche Targa Tour, Porsche Pole Position; or any other relevant driving experience, e.g. Porsche Club Sprint events.
Ready for take off.
The 2022 High Flier Grand Prix Experience begins on the banks of the Yarra River, from where you will travel in style by helicopter privately chartered by Porsche. As you climb aboard you’ll be whisked away to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. With the whole track at your disposal, take on this famous driving circuit as the driver of a range of Porsches including the new 911 GT3 (type 992).
Drive the new 911 GT3 at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
Guided by certified Porsche Instructors you will be able to experience the full potential of selected extraordinary Porsche models including the brand new 911 GT3 (type 992), 911 Carrera S, 718 Cayman GTS and the 718 Boxster GTS. This is your opportunity to test out the superb handling and dynamics of the Porsche fleet in the safety of a closed circuit environment.
Exclusive Hospitality at the Formula 1® Heineken® Australian Grand Prix 2022.
In 2022, Porsche returns to the only place to watch the adrenaline-fueled activities on the track - Turn 2, in the Porsche Pavilion. Witness all the excitement of that first corner with seating so close to the action you can almost touch it. Your return journey from Phillip Island by helicopter will drop you straight into your grand stand seat at our exclusive facility.*
5-Star Hospitality and Viewing.
One of Melbourne’s premier caterers delivers our guests delightful food throughout each day with professionalism and charm. With circuit entry, premium outdoor viewing area, divine dining on first class food and beverages and LCD television screens showing F1 TV live, our Porsche hospitality will provide a winning finish to your High Flier Experience.
*Guests of the Friday April 8, 1:00pm session receive access to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Saturday, and will be dropped back to the City Helipad upon conclusion of their driving session at Phillip Island on Friday.
*Guests of the Saturday April 9, 1:00pm session receive access to the Exclusive Porsche Pavilion on Sunday, and will be dropped back to the City Helipad upon conclusion of their driving session at Phillip Island on Saturday.