Porsche’s exclusive hospitality suite at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix is the best for hosting you in complete style and luxury.
Witness all the excitement of that first corner with seating so close to the action you can almost touch it. The Porsche Pavilion offers you a private facility to watch the adrenaline-fuelled activities from its coveted position on Turn 2, whilst providing a five-star grazing menu from start to finish. Make friends and rub shoulders with some of our Porsche heroes in the Porsche Pavilion.
For your pleasure and comfort at this unmissable event, we provide:
Click the 'book now' button below to secure your place for 2020 in Porsche Pavilion.
- Outdoor viewing balcony with grandstand seating raised above the fence line
- Super screen directly opposite the facility
- Sophisticated all-day grazing menu and beverage selection
- Porsche dedicated courtyard area
- Porsche courtesy bus for transport from Gate 1 entrance to the Porsche Pavilion
What better way to prepare for the Grand Prix than to feel the rush of being behind the wheel at Phillip Island for yourself?
Porsche High Flier Grand Prix Experience 2020
Friday March 13 - Saturday March 14, 2020
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
To book the Porsche High Flier Grand Prix Experience 2020, please click here.